- 3M Roloc Attachment enables efficient and secure installation and removal of the disc
- Tough YF-weight, polyester backing supports medium-pressure applications and provides consistent performance
- Heat-resistant resin coating bonds abrasive to backing for durability under pressure, heat, and water
- Discs can be used in wet or dry applications
The 3M Roloc Disc 361F offers a
quick-change attachment and provides durability and high performance for
grinding, blending, deburring, and finishing on all metals.
Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are bonded to the
heavyweight cloth backing with durable, heat-resistant resin that
supports both wet and dry applications.
Aluminum oxide abrasives are a popular
choice among industry professionals because of its fast cut rate and
long life. This mineral makes a tough, durable abrasive that
self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges, whereas traditional
natural abrasives dull more quickly. Due to its fast cut rate, hardness,
and strength, it is widely used in grinding, sanding, and finishing
applications. Aluminum oxide is suitable for a wide variety of materials
in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys.
Heat-resistant resin is a sturdy binding agent that adheres the abrasive
to the backing and maintains the stability of the bond even in
conditions of high heat or pressure. Cloth-backed discs are known for
their durability and flexibility. They're a good first choice when
working with metal or for heavy wood stock removal. The 3M Roloc Disc
361F is available for use with the following 3M Roloc attachment
systems: TSM, TR, TP and TS. Please select discs with the attachment
design made for your system.
- Due to its fast cut-rate, hardness, and strength, it is widely used in grinding, sanding and finishing applications
- Aluminum oxide is suitable for a wide variety of materials in both
woodworking and metalworking applications.