How do I return an item?
- No returns or exchanges on any products after 45 days.
- Special Order Products are not subject to return for any reason.
- Any approved return MUST be accompanied by our Return Goods Authorization as forwarded to the customer.
- The item(s) the customer wishes to return must not have been used and must be in new condition.
- Any potential return must be initiated within 20 days from date of purchase and proof of purchase is required from the customer.
- Should a return be authorized, the goods MUST be returned in its original packaging.
- Depending on circumstance which will be determined at the time of request, the customer may be liable for restocking charges and/or freight charges.
- The Vendor/manufacturer’s warranty applies in all events as the primary warranty policy.
- In the case of an approved return, it will be inspected by the vendor/manufacturer representative as part of the determination process.